Yogi Bhajan's Clap Trap Theories of Kundalini Yoga

by Balwinder Singh ⌂ @, Ludhiana, Tuesday, June 29, 2010, 05:46 (5022 days ago) @ Gursant Singh

wjkk wgjkf

I am ready to talk to any body on this subject in person. Most of the times
words are not sufficient to express spiritual phenomena.Sadh sangat ji, I am passing through this critical phase for the last 5 years.I would like to dispell
illusion of the people who do not accept this prana shakti or what ever name you give like kundalini shakti.respected sadh sangat ji, a person can not achieve personality of a model sikh as described in scriptures without grace of God and help in the form of energy transfer from a sadhu of which Guru granth sahib ji has mentioned many a times.Really I would like to sit with dear sikh brothers so that this phenomenon may be recorded for clear understanding of the subject.I can now understand why SGGSJ advise us to have company of a sadhu (A being who is able for shaktipat).Sacred places and scriptures do radiate shaktipat, I have observed.It requires few hrs to converse to come to conclusion.

My phone no. no. is 09855066699.I am A.P. in engineering college in ludhiana.Otherwise also, those who are anxious to know can contact me.

Complete thread: