Without worship of God in our homes & Sikh values, crazy murderers will continue to emerge in America!

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 14:59 (4140 days ago)

Without worship of God in our homes & Sikh values, crazy murderers will continue to emerge in America!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XafzpAZoZrE
[image]

Prayers go out from Sikhs to those children & teachers murdered in this shooting at an American elementary school.

Because societies’ morals, family values and the fear of God have been deteriorating in America over the years, crazy murderous people have emerged and therefore we need to train ourselves and our families in self
defense against those deviants who are armed with guns & other weapons. It appears the shooter at the elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut was even wearing a bullet proof vest.
If teachers and school staff would have been trained in marksmanship with a rifle hidden in a closet and carried concealed handguns so they could shoot to the head of the shooter, many lives could have been saved as in the shooting at a Sikh Gurdwara in Wisconsin. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gursant-Singh-The-story-of-how-I-became-a-Sikh-in-1981-what-followed/419137811454485

The mother of the shooter should have been more responsible and gotten proper care for her son along with not allowing him to have firearms. It also sounds like the shooter was from a broken home with no father around. I would guess there was no religion or repect for God practiced either in the home, I don't know this for sure yet. The fact is, what are we to do with the way it stands now in America considering there are so many crazy people who have weapons? That is why I advocate that all Americans should get training in firearms and attain permits for concealed weapons so we can stop the few crazy people who have guns.

Getting rid of legal gun ownership is not the answer. Look at the Norway incident where 170 people were killed by a crazy guy with guns he got illegally. Just because the Moghals trained their sons in the use of weapons doesn't mean that Guru Gobind Singh Ji shouldn't have trianed his sons in self-defense. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said without shastar you are but sheep.

Complete thread: