LIGHT FALL~"I Love ORGASMS! Sign me up to become a Sikh." SikhNet is corrupting Sikhism by trying to introduce Yogi Bhajan's sex yoga into lifestyle of Sikhs !

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Saturday, July 27, 2013, 12:55 (3920 days ago) @ Gursant Singh

LIGHT FALL~"I Love ORGASMS! Sign me up to become a Sikh." SikhNet is corrupting Sikhism by trying to introduce Yogi Bhajan's sex yoga into lifestyle of Sikhs ! These comments apparently by a Yogi Bhajan tantric / kundalini yoga student illustrate perfectly this point I am making. These comments were made to the video: "Response to SikhNet article "Oh, They're Not Real Sikhs " SikhNet's secret agenda revealed!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCOvlXRe4Q

[image]

LIGHT FALL says,
"I Love ORGASMS! Sign me up to become a Sikh too, wow Sikhs are the best, oh gosh I love Orgasms, the power of the Holy Spirit is most potent in Sikhs!

I'm gonna share it with my girlfriends encourage them to become Sikhs too, who knew Sikhs are so cool! Wahe Guru is best!"

Gursant Singh replied;

"Yogi Bhajan is using the sacred Sikh mantras and the sacred name of Guru Ram Das as a mantle for his Tantric Sex Yoga which will inevitably lead to mental and physical debauchery of those who take his brand of Sikhism contaminated by crazy sex-energizing asanas seriously." ~ "Sikhism & Tantric Yoga" by Dr Trilochan Singh 1977 You can download the book for free at http://www.gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?mode=page&id=1

Your comment (Light Fall) exemplifies exactly the point I am trying to make in the video. SikhNet is promoting this tantric sex yoga in the name of Sikhi & it must stop. Sexual lust in the name of Sikhi is sacrilegious. Every organ in our body has been crafted for a purpose. Sexual intercourse within the confines of marriage contributes to the continuity of our existence, but to use God given gifts solely for sexual pleasure with multiple partners outside of marriage is against the Sikh code of conduct.

Complete thread: