Ex Bhajanist writes, "I could see his( Yogi Bhajan's ) privates exposed, and NO Kacheras on."

by Gursant Singh ⌂ @, Yuba City California USA, Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 14:29 (3872 days ago) @ Gursant Singh

Ex Bhajanist writes, "I could see his( Yogi Bhajan's ) privates exposed, and NO Kacheras on."

[image]

"The ladies camp the year of the Premka lawsuit I remember well. I used to sit in the back of lecture and crotchet colored rishi knot covers to sell. I knew I wasn’t supposed to be so personally creative during lecture, but it was hot and boring. One day I sat in front just to see if there was a difference and rub shoulders with the fancier members of our group. YB had on shorts that day. I disapproved to start with. We didn’t wear shorts. AND from my view I could see his privates exposed, and NO Kacheras on. What? My husband never took his off! How could this be? Was he exposing himself in a absent minded sexual high from his private sexual habits with his secretaries? I was just shocked then, and it made me question in my mind. Why was my spiritual teacher letting his stuff hang out? Where were his sacred undies? I returned to the back of the group the next day."

http://forums.delphiforums.com/kamallarose/messages?msg=2348.1

Complete thread: